Monday, March 9, 2009

Mondayshh'monday.

Skoo&Wrk was a total bustt!!,
but besides tht..wht is the name of British'Sri Lankan rapper,M.I.A.'s *new bby boy?
Not "ICKITT"..haha it's been reported tht she name'em tht,but she blogs bck:

"BABY NAME!

MY BABY IS NOT CALLED ICKITT, PICKIT OR LICKIT THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THE HOLLYWOOD PRESS. HES A BABY , HE DONT NEED PRESS!
I DIDNT RELEASE THE BABY NAME BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK IT WAS NEWS!!!!

BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING NEWS WORTHY SOON , TILL THEN GO PICK ON APPLE, SATCHEL AND MOON UNIT.LOTS OF LOVE STICKIT!!
Thanks for clearing that up so succinctly, M.I.A.
"

Well..kinda intimadating but she's evr soo cool eh.


darn it look like home'grl cld hold like 3 of Me in her freakn' tummy!


&how lucky is Charles Hamilton to be under the wing of thee multi'talented Mr. Pharrell?
Vry lucky!,



He's the kidd iwake'up in the morning &listen to jst to get my day right..besides Tupac of course lol..My dad thnks he's jst soo freakn' corny because of his outward appearance,but isat'em dwn &let'em listen to "Closer" ft. MC Lyte &he dug'it..The Pink Lavalamp's hot also check out:
http://www.iamnotcharleshamilton.com/
&other cool'ness wld have to be my fav..
if you have an imeem profile[&like Pharrell] check ths out,
http://www.imeem.com/soulchopperno4/playlist/X8zbQZHx/out-of-my-mind-music-playlist/
it's like it was re'created LIVE,soo much better.

I'm so anxious for summer,I'm sorta bugging already wrd to God!!
iWanna create,jst..nonsense ya knw..haha maybe like
Kat Von D



&isn't Calvin Klein gettn' alil to..freakyy in their ads?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Moreso isuppose sex is actually selling for'em eh..atleast the guy'ss are totally rockn'
[*winks at pc screen] ohh!,&iseen tht mesh thing'ie Kanye's gf had on in Teen Vogue..haha soo not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment