Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sexiest Artists



#5 (Rihanna)

My Bestfriend/Rolemodel
you cant tell me she not on every guy
HIT list?,especially after Chris Brown whooped
that ass & her naked photo's got linked
She has been showing off alot of sex appeal.
Maxim awarded her as the number 8th most sexiest woman on earth
she was the only woman of African Descent who made the top 10 list

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like the way you touch me there
I like the way you pull my hair
Baby, if I don't feel it
I ain’t faking, no no
-
Rihanna "Rude Boy"





#6 (Trey Songz)

YUUUP!
Ladies you cant tell me he aint sexy..*shivers
those lips,that body and that voice of an angel
only god could create something that beautiful
After Trey Songz dropped his mixtape
"Anticipation" all the ladies started to go crazy
and after dropping his album "Ready" that really sealed the deal.
After I heard his song "In The Middle" off his first album he had me..
it should be a shame to be that damn fine..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



If I could be, anywhere in the world I would be
inside your skirt in you gurl between your knees
everyday of my life, my life, my life
I just want, to make your body really want to get it on
We could turn the bed into a stage and then perform
Your body's gettin hot gurl I could feel its warm
-
Trey Songz "In The Middle"

No comments:

Post a Comment