Sunday, April 5, 2009

thoughtful iam today..

listening to : the pack - show you the world

That actually is a very sweet song .. it makes me smile:)
What causes nightmares? Last night my 7 year old brother was awaken by tears maybe because of just that. I heard that when you eat really late at night you receive crazy dreams ,[*laughs] .. Well I guess I'll have to take the blame because I insisted on eating out last night. By the time we were almost done eating ,the people .. scratch tht Employees were getting ready for closing:/
Well anyway,
Today at work we had an Easter Egg Hunt. Yeah I knwo grownass people searching for some eggs in a parking lot but it actually was rather .. FUN! Today I've seen people whom I never .. almost never see. I even saw my long time associate there ,who knew we worked for the same company? Crazy right.
Also ,I won $1 .. but I did eat some candy though. And we did the "Chubby Bunny" contest.
What's that you may ask ,we stuff as many of these in our mouths and chew only twice.

peeps show Pictures, Images and Photos
I lost by due to my third Peep. God I hate marshmellows ,they are purely disgusting!! I had to make a quick stop to the ladies room shortly after .. Haha ,but since that .. I've been surfing imeem.com for music and this is what I have found :

NEW CHARLES HAMILTON & CURREN$Y
They know how to make a girl haaaaappyy:)
_ Sir Exposé .
***beep***

No comments:

Post a Comment