Monday, April 6, 2009

Thoughts For Food Pt:1 - STD's&SEX

So okay, I've been thinking..
What really happens when you have an STD?
Do you just roll out of bed interupting the moonlight shining from your window and be like :
"YO, I HAVE AN STD!" ?? Is that it? Nah, that cannot be possible..or can it.
This thought has been processing, bugging, just damn MARINATING in my noggin for days yo.
And STD's, how do they really form?
Some tell me it's animals..but really?
We ALL know how we get them don't we now.
Still watching the ladies cry on The Hills,
The Hills wouldn't be The Hills if lil ol'white ladies did not cry so much.. whtev
And SEX?
Sex is Sex I suppose..
DAMN THE HILLS OVER?
Gotta be another episode..craaaap I'm 'bout to relapse-
Hay another episode:)
Ooh yay, I've been reading so much of Charles Hamilton's blog and listening to his music so often that I'm starting to think like dude..
NICE-
ANYWAY, I'd really like to know about the STD topic.
Hell, I can see me doing a documentary about this very topic in another life..
Think Positively, and React Wiser:)



~~Sir Exposé~~
**beep**

No comments:

Post a Comment