Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Early Morning Madness Syndrome -


For some odd reason I was up watching The Steve Harvey Show, and each time I watch it I wonder..
"Was Steve Harvey ever a musician?"
Each time he performs on the show I let my mind wonder and so this morning I did my search via Wikipedia(isn't always reliable).
So I looked on Google, but I havent found much..
/

NEEK, don't you like this Asian guy?

De La Ghetto - Lover (ft. Juelz Santana)


Juelz Santana - Days Of Our Lives


Mayor - Who, What, Where, When(feat. Juelz Santana & Ru Spits)


Wale - Family Affair


MGMT - Kids ,this video pissed me off to the extreme at first!


Square OFF & Cory Gunz - Night Rider ,2months old.!


Cory Gunz - Shut'em Down ,possibly my fav out the bunch today:)


Kings Of Leon - Notion


Emilio Rojas - Closure (Live at the China Club)


Emilio Rojas Freestyle on Toca Tuesdays with Tony Touch


Tyga - Diddy Bop


Drake Interview!! discusses Rihanna, Kanye West and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment